CYM 0.00% 4.5¢ cyprium metals limited

All manner of argument can be put forward for the current...

1. 23,287 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1302
    All manner of argument can be put forward for the current situation. In my mind without doubt it's the fragile global economy that has stopped the music. I have a niggling feeling that Baz and Co might have outsmarted themselves because of their exuberance for this project and expected a red hot deal from financiers that was never there. An example of this is the arrogance of RXM where in a CRUX interview they say that their product is so damned good financiers should be falling all over themselves...

Hindsight is great but you cannot trade it.

Stock prices have been known to fall well below a CR price, what happens here when they get finance, who knows? What happens short term who knows?

There's never any need to be all in. One can trim down during periods of uncertainty as has been the case with the finance delays over recent months. The share price has spiked a couple of times this year so the appetite is there for this project but all of a sudden the US is in, just not reported, or so close to a recession that finance might be getting harder to obtain, terms mightn't be as good.

They're a bit stiff, I did post a couple of times last year when the Restart Study was delayed that it puts CYM closer to any possible (projected) downturn. That has unfortunately proven to be the case I believe.

If they get finance they'll eventually have the $80 to $100mil cashflow with even less competition due to the current upheaval. It may be that the Finders situation plays out here, no re-rate until $$'s in the door from production / sales.

Bigger risk, bigger payoff due to the current share price!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $68.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.7¢ 4.4¢ $240.2K 5.283M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 80799 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 111111 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.