DEV 1.72% 29.5¢ devex resources limited

Personally, I am very pleased with this CR. It is a strong vote...

1. 260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2320
    Personally, I am very pleased with this CR. It is a strong vote of confidence in the prospects of DEV's asset portfolio. They've raised double what I thought they wanted and just highlights the strong appetite from "larger" investors to get on board the DEV train. I dare say 90% would be from the Perth set.

So DEV have ~10 weeks to go hard with drilling at Nabarlek until the wet season begins. I hold very high hopes for a major U discovery. Then they can pivot to EM / drilling at Sovereign and then Junee in Oct for more drilling.

As an aside, I have always been a fan of how TG runs his companies. IMO he embeds a very focused, disciplined and professional culture. Fully transparent and with honest communication. I will happily support the CRs for exploration companies as long as the majority goes into exploration & appraisal. Basically - that the money goes into the ground... not to "overheads" or affording a "lifestyle"... like many other wannabees on the ASX.

To this end, I just looked over DEV's last quarterly and the numbers don't lie. Of their total 12 months to 30 June, specifically operating cashflows, 84.5% went into "exploration and evaluation" i.e. drilling, EM, drilling, assays, drilling, drilling and more drilling. A relatively low 6.5% going to salaries and 9.5% to corporate admin. Indeed DEV went a whole year without doing a CR which is not bad considering what I believe is a fairly aggressive exploration campaigns. I've seen plenty of other explorers out there with the percentages the other way around, so from my point of view, DEV is quite frugally managed, like all TG companies actually.

Anyway, lets see what the next 2-3 months gives us LT investors... I am fairly confident... GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.005(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $130.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.5¢ 29.0¢ $14.48K 49.20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 20193 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 85650 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.44am 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.