RR1 13.3% 1.3¢ reach resources limited

asked a geo mate to read the announcement...DYOR, here's what he...

1. 900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    asked a geo mate to read the announcement...DYOR, here's what he replied with.....
    The positive is that there is some Nb. Very early days though. They collected 49 sample of which only 3 were greater that 0.5% , not a good ratio but that is the nature or exploration - you start with a broad program and zero in when you start generating anomalies. Rock chips are notorious for generating bias, Geos can't help but sample the good looking stuff. Drilling is the ultimate truth machine. I can't get a sense of scale as they don't state it, they talk about cover and needing more geophysical interpretation, so I can't quiet understand how they sampled insitu pegmatites then. Maybe they have not done the detailed mapping as yet. They do mention pegmatites - but not the size or density. Pegmatites in granite don't tend to be that large as the granite is brittle and does not crack open very well. The best environment for large pegmatite swarms is 2 - 8km away from a fertile granite and hosted in greenstone belts - at least that is the case for lithium pegmatites.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.002(13.3%)
Mkt cap ! $11.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.3¢ $18.06K 1.333M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1680727 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 350000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.