RR1 8.33% 1.1¢ reach resources limited

Ann: 17.65% Niobium & Exceptional REE Results from In-Situ Source, page-270

1. 10 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Take a deep dive into how the original Directors of Cervantes got the money to buy the Paynes Find leases. An unsecured loan from an OS company that was teetering to a new seafood export ASX company that was teetering, only for those Directors to jump ship, very very quickly to this new company, leaving the original almost dead in the water. Those tentacles are still behind the scenes...youll find all the players in the RR1 Major shareholders lists under various names, superfunds etc. Rhymes with cost and lost...appropriate really. Sadly, a company founded in this way, without a true shakeup will always have questions surrounding it. I bought in because I believe in Paynes Find and have my own real investments there. I have found the leadership impossible to work with and as a small shareholder of RR1 I deeply unimpressed with their treatment of shareholders. I keep my investment to be able to attend SH meetings, but with the original founders still embedded in decision making I fear for the future of this investment.
    DYOR...its all there in the records...you just have to go back to the Cervantes and European Lithium days...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $9.618M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $18.98K 1.606M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2189127 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2846500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.