SHN 0.00% 1.3¢ sunshine metals limited

Sunshine Gold listed in 2020 and the graph you show is very...

1. 1,056 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6379
    Sunshine Gold listed in 2020 and the graph you show is very misleading because it shows the prior period of Pelican . Pelican had very different projects such as Cockatoo iron, Damien Keys was not on board then. Sunshine Gold brought in the Ravenswood projects and is a different company from an old listed one as Pelican.

It is not Hemi style mineralisation and SHN are at an earlier stage of drilling. I am sure they would be flattered with comparison. Hemi is a world class deposit system with plenty more growth to come. Sunshine can happily mine something high grade but smaller.

The next few holes and drilling campaigns will be important to understanding of what SHN has and what it might become. Already a high grade Jorc resource that will increase with the additional 96 holes from the previous owner plus the recent drilling.

Exciting to watch this unfold. Don't forget about the porphyry projects like Bank and the other gold deposits and prospects. Sunshine have over 300,000 of gold in their resources already plus the base metals.

DYOR Not investment advice.
    Last edited by GeoFiji: 30/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $7.901K 588.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1192542 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 1227313 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.