SHN 0.00% 1.3¢ sunshine metals limited

Do some cooking, some sweet - thanks to my roots. Made a slice...

1. 8,338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 869
    Do some cooking, some sweet - thanks to my roots. Made a slice known as Gerbeaud slice. Gerbeaud was a Swiss chocolatier and the slice caught on in another European country where it' known as 'Zserbo', had lots in my childhood thanks to my heritage:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5781/5781163-3aaa78d5f2759c3bd62bc3e063247f9b.jpg

My attempt was pretty close to the above but uses less sugar then many traditional recipes. The filling is walnuts with apricot jam (I used freshly stewed apricots with some honey). Believe me, it is absolutely delicious.

It's been a while for SHN to start to make some noise and whilst coming off a low base, it is finally heading in the correct direction albeit still below what some consider fair value or even previous buy in prices. I's about time to not only to make some cake but eat some too. Slices as shown above are rather expensive to make given the cost of raw materials - SHN needs further gains to offset such expenses and I need some restraint so as not to gain too much more weight - hard to stop at just one slice. Lets hope it's harder to stop SHN reaching higher levels. smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $7.8K 600K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1025944 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 2058914 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.