SHN 3.85% 1.4¢ sunshine metals limited

It is one of the best things about this now in Sunshine’s...

1. 5,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3134
    It is one of the best things about this now in Sunshine’s possession and with Damien as excellent geologist to manage forwards as a development resource - that totally focused on the geology & determining scope of the total resources.
    It is also tending gold and copper rich with these results —copper and gold increasing as go to the source.

We are only in this situation due to how they were then able to acquire the resources - because Thalanga and mine is gone , including the over 30 yo processing plant as Damien has stated in interviews a number of times.
    RVR had bought the NSW mine and ground down there and got spread thin with that commitment & then ended up in fight for their survival due to major mine issues Thalanga .

It is excellent I think to be more SE in Ravenswood / Pajingo etal territory + with to own other resources SHN hold- each significant enough longterm potentials to mine with near enough processing for the other gold resources projects.

RVR were operating from the angle to mine Liontown as they wanted to by in 2021, but constantly trying to make their mine & business work, and seeking to higher grade their mill fees existing there. As it was setup. So were seeking and quoting in Zn terms and ongoing ultimately battling to stay afloat at Charters Towers after all.

I am glad we do not have the burden of all that to deal with & the old mill and whatever facilities for the zinc mining there.

(apologies posted quickly )
    Last edited by Aqua65: 11/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $21.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $6.209K 464.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1576157 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 79177 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.