ITM 7.41% 7.5¢ itech minerals ltd

If you look at decent discoveries almost all of them started...

1. mvc
    2,964 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 301
    If you look at decent discoveries almost all of them started with rock chips or soil samples.

some exception would be when the ore body is covered by several metres of rock and soil and they used auger/drills to get samples.

Drilling to get samples is less common because cost/risk to drill based on a magnetic survey, but auger samples are the same as rock chips they cherry pick the most likely spot to produce a good sample.

TBH just bought in this morning but this is one of the highest grades i have seen from rock samples. Very surprised the share price has not moved more as the number of shares on issue is not that great.

If i was going to criticize management it would be on the basis that they only raised $2.7m, when really for the scale of the area $10m would have been more appropriate. They should increase the the number of shares on offer in the SPP if they get an over subscription.

For those holder that bought in when price was in 20's I feel for you but try to hang in there and not be too critical - as you want to attract new investors.

I think the copper is the most exciting part. They should drill and hope for a big Take over offer from the likes of BHP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
-0.006(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $9.171M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.5¢ 7.5¢ $159.6K 1.990M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.6¢ 18612 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.48pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ITM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.