AW1 4.00% 13.0¢ american west metals limited

nice to see you back... i note you've underlined the word...

1. 23,278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1300
    nice to see you back... i note you've underlined the word 'spectacular'. They keep using these types of emotive words including mother-lode but after a while they wear off, but they can't stop once they've started, can they? They all do it.

Here's some comments on a video from another CEO talking about the importance of a team and communication;

what makes a good company, it’s all about the team, how is the team approaching those rocks and exploration, what are we thinking, what are we doing, why are we putting these announcements out, what are constraints around capital and the market, what we might have and what we might have in the future, how do we explain this, JORC comm rules you can only say certain things depending on what you found, buying as many tickets in the exploration lottery as possible, doing things safely, doing things ethically, doing things on time, doing things on budget, delivering what you tell the market you’re going to do, if you do all this and fail the market shouldn’t punish you as hard as it normally would, it’s about backing the right people, geos are terrible at knowledge bias, try to recognize who the person on the other end of the conversation is, there are great explorers who are terrible communicators, you could replace the CEO with a trained actor,

Last edited by Bunn-Wackett: Monday, 19:51

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $131.3K 1.025M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 243565 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 363322 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.