AW1 0.00% 12.5¢ american west metals limited

The trend i've noticed with all the critical minerals is its so...

1. 2,936 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1422
    The trend i've noticed with all the critical minerals is its so easy to jump the gun.

The longer term macro looks really good, which indicates long term investing approaches might be pretty sound.

After further reflection, whilst I appreciate the opportunity of taurus funding, I'm a little bit wary of previous board connections to Taurus.

I hope this was a genuine decision/agreement weighing up opportunity.... and without any bias, or, for lack of better phrasing, a "taking care of friends" scenario.

Really hopeful for AW1 as a company, myself being a genuine shareholder (with a good holding).
    I hope the company doesnt think less of retail holders, despite being flung around the market the past year.

Good ol' Benjamin Graham stated that a company will ultimately match its true value.

If we get off the ground, I choose to believe, based on probabilities and company statements, that the share price will be a lot bigger than it is now.

I do feel this is turning into a true long term investment with excellent fundamentals.

Looking forward to survey and drilling updates.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $64.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.3¢ $25.83K 207.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 622658 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 767391 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.58am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.