NRZ 23.1% 1.0¢ neurizer ltd

IMO... i too agree that LCK stuggles to achieve timelines in...

1. 45 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    IMO... i too agree that LCK stuggles to achieve timelines in most instances. However the number of variables planned/unplanned they have had to contend with makes it very difficult to maintain agreed/published milestone schedules. Not an excuse just a reality! Very frustrating but a reality we have had to live with to date. What encourages me greatly though is that they deliver. The agreed outcomes that LCK have committed to are still realised. I have been on the journey from the MTN days so have watched this play out time and time again. Have learnt not to focus so much on time but outcome. Our current state as a result of the CR and I believe market sentiment relative to delays in HOA and OffTake progress is temporary. Optimistically i look to the HOA(Korean friends) and OffTakes(60% to a yet unknown friend) as the next key catalyst for SP re-rate. Im facinated to see how the market re-rates relative to these two events as typically its been more conservative than i think a lot of us would have expected. 15c though..What a great price to accumulate a few more numbers at.
    Last edited by daytrader01: 28/06/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.003(23.1%)
Mkt cap ! $24.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 0.9¢ $94.18K 8.790M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 924472 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 596260 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.39pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.