PSC 3.85% 13.5¢ prospect resources limited

Ann: $18 Million Placement to Advance Arcadia, page-25

1. 3,915 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12488
    Spoke with the team.

Must say I'm really happy with the outcome. Here's some of the footnotes from the convo.

-Apparently there was very strong book interest even at the 40c level.
    -In terms of timing, it was mentioned that post the FID if/when they were to sign a deal there is and has been circumstances in the past where either that same party drags out the process because you're low on cash. Additionally was mentioned that if someone comes back and makes a counter bid that the whole process can push out the timeline quite a lot. They didn't want to leave it to chance.
    Additionally, quite a few big parties had mentioned liquidity as an issue. Lol i know, they're too little SOI. So this will help assist more favourable interest as part of the FID.
    -Was spoken that some of the large players that took placement will probably now release some research articles moving forward which with larger pockets supporting we can get this humming in the lead up from big money.
    -Spoke about them looking at other projects. Said they had some favourable REO projects on watch as well as lithium. Said that in Zim they are now seen as the sector leader and are getting a lot of interest from juniors/privates in the area wanting to do business with PSC. This looks extremely favourable to PSC.

Everything in the conversation seemed to hit quite nicely in terms of thinking about best outcomes for shareholders. Ultimately this severely de-risks out position in the FID and post agreement in that process.

Items can now be expedited to advance the project isolated of the FID and we can now also look to the future. IMV raising this money at pretty much a 3Y is the least dilutive outcome.

It was mentioned that some parties were pushing PSC for a low price. They said no way, and got the full amount and as I understand was fair bit more interest even at that level. Once you crack 100M mc you need to change tune from attracting retail and really need to start playing the insto card as that's ultimately what moves the dial from here to the billion dollar MC we know the company can be.

I think the outcome of the FID will be extremely favourable and ultimately team intends to take this to production. Something like, if someone wants to takes us on a different pathway... pay up.

*sentiment buy reflecting actions today.

SF2TH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $64.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.0¢ 12.5¢ $66.88K 509.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 108057 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 179999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PSC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.