ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 375 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2256
    The daily short list is available here: https://www.asx.com.au/data/shortsell.txt

This is just the short trades for the day (i.e. does not show the overall short position). This data is released by the ASX at around 11am on the new days trade for the previous trading day (i.e. Fridays data is not available until Monday 11am).

This is the overall short position: https://www.shortman.com.au/stock?q=psc

This is the overall outstanding shorts but the data is only provided 4 days after the fact. This is why we can't see what has happened since the CR was released.

As for why they short PSC, I think they were targeting the expected drop in share price post CR. This would work most of the time but hasn't happened here - too much other good stuff going on and the CR was reasonably well managed. Also, I'm noticing a lot more shorting in the Lithium space recently (even before the VUL saga). I think this is aimed at the overpriced Lithium plays but also at capturing the significant pullbacks that were previously occurring. I think the Lithium market is moving into another gear (i.e. awareness is broadening) and I'm not sure that the pullbacks we were getting in the earlier part of the year will continue - at least not to the same degree.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
-0.001(1.06%)
Mkt cap ! $53.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.4¢ 9.4¢ 9.3¢ $29.83K 319.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5978 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 16636 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PSC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.