SPX 7.69% 1.2¢ spenda limited

You know the elephants at Perth zoo paint pictures- they are not...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2127
    You know the elephants at Perth zoo paint pictures- they are not good pictures, but some people buy them anyway. If you use this analogy for our resident down rampers, you'll realize they are just like the elephants- trapped in a negative mindset and painting pictures most people don't want, because they have nothing better to do with their time. I call then oxygen thieves.
    So let's focus on the reality of CRO-
    1.when the acquisition of Appstab is complete, CRO will have the benefit of owning all the technology, saving it around 2.5m per year
    2. R&D grants currently paid to Appstab will then be paid to CRO- a plus of between 1 and 2 million dollars pa
    3.Owning the technology, rather than using it under licence, will allow CRO to play ball with some seriously large investors- AF has already highlighted this . I would expect for rapid growth, this will lead to a future very large cap raise to allow for global expansion, and that's when the real fun will begin.
    This is very early days, but I expect this stock to snowball because it is in the right place at the right time- just what the Financial sector needs to support every aspect of business from the manufacturer to the retail customer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.