GLN 3.03% 17.0¢ galan lithium limited

After watching your posts for some years I've found your...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    After watching your posts for some years I've found your perspective to be that if anyone is posting bullish in a forum you see them as dangerous rampers that need to be dealt with. Do you or have you ever participated in any market activity that aims to devalue a business?

Because my bet is you have and do a lot and return to the scene to rub dirt on the faces of unaware retail investors just attempting to build wealth.

Were you ever given the green light to these market tactics? I feel like with the excuse of "they're incessant rampers" you feel entitled to destroying their capital through methods such a wash trading as we are all aware of the extremely low volumes at this end of the market allow.

I feel you've promoted yourself to some sort of ASX gate keeper who with the help of many fund managers, gang up and short sell unaware victims.

I believe one of the members helping you do this is @Astrotrade who many times after a destruction of business valuation has happened, also feels the need to come back and post "enjoy the loss "

This is disgusting LD

I am openly trying to uncover the conspiracy that fund managers within the asx work together to destroy retail posistions through illegal market activity. If ASIC members are turning a blind eye they will be punished

Last edited by 10ur: 21/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.005(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $80.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 16.5¢ $420.7K 2.493M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 334361 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 259700 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.