HGO 0.00% 6.2¢ hillgrove resources limited

Ann: 190509 RIU Resouce Round Up Presentation, page-2

1. 2,244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    As much as we would all like a big dividend (3c's) chq to "feel good" about Hilgrove, looking at that massive exploration leases down south of us, surely we will need plenty of money and time to cover such a large area .
    We only have a years ore pile and thats more or less it and we have to build a underground mine and explore that to (great copper there?) . Dumping all the money on SH's might be a little "today" and not "tomorrow" thinking"

Sorry to be my usual practical killjoy logical self, but the main pit is gone and those booms days are over and we sold our other hydro asset for a quarter year ore receipts equivalence!
    The FUTURE of the company lies now almost from a starting position and good ore discoveries dosent it for the next 10-20 years or just slow wind down? Isnt costs going to ramp up heavily now? we need to keep lots cash or have another raising. Perhaps just 1c for everyone and get on with making some serious money in TOUGH times in Aust ahead- Yes, Labour, recession and all that is inevitable now and the companies with cash will survive only as they did in the USA (not assets that devalued after crash)
    CASH is king and may save Hillgrove. OMO and please discuss merits of big/small Div....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $129.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 6.6¢ 6.2¢ $385.2K 5.964M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1408295 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 392626 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.