1AD 0.00% 2.7¢ adalta limited

I was playing with ChatGPT and asked it about Adalta Ltd. It...

1. 152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 143
    I was playing with ChatGPT and asked it about Adalta Ltd. It gave a reference to AD-712 as being:

"AD-712 is a drug candidate being developed by Adalta Ltd for the treatment of glioblastoma, which is a type of aggressive brain cancer. Glioblastoma is associated with a poor prognosis, with few effective treatment options currently available.

AD-712 is an i-body drug candidate that targets a protein called CXCR4, which is involved in the progression of glioblastoma. By targeting CXCR4, AD-712 has the potential to inhibit the growth and spread of glioblastoma cells.

Preclinical studies of AD-712 have demonstrated promising results, including the ability to significantly reduce the growth of glioblastoma tumors in mouse models. Adalta is currently working to further develop AD-712 and bring it through clinical trials to evaluate its safety and efficacy in humans.

Overall, AD-712 represents a promising new approach to the treatment of glioblastoma and may provide hope for patients with this devastating disease."

I suspect that it is referring to this collaboration. The molecule has a name and a purpose. That's something!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1AD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.7¢ $405 15K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1187032 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 737562 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1AD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.