1AI 0.00% 1.0¢ algorae pharmaceuticals limited

Couldn't agree with you more. There are stocks running on...

1. 28 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Couldn't agree with you more. There are stocks running on "developing AI programs" where Algorae has one already developed.

This is an outstanding first Corporate presentation that really sums up well what has been assembled here. I too have had a couple of updates via conversation with the BOD and in one of those it was revealed that the development of the underlying infrastructure that supports Algorae OS commenced in the Covid period and has now been 4 years in the making. From my research I will guarantee there's no-one else that's been developing anything AI related for 4 years nor has the degree of expertise of the team behind this from the UNSW, that's why CSIRO are providing grant funding to this project.

It is also why the project has access to GADI, the fastest super computer in the southern hemisphere. This was funded and constructed by National Computational Infrastructure (NCI) which is wholly owned by the Australian federal government. This is not a normal computer, it sits in a room, contains 250,000 CPU cores that is water cooled. To put it in perspective the most powerful MacBook Pro with a 16 inch screen can have a maximum of 16 cores.

The speed of which this machine can process Algorae OS will be mind blowing and provides a significant advantage to the company in its pursuit of new drug combinations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1AI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $5 500

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 10487321 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 680700 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1AI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.