AMP 1.74% $1.13 amp limited

Ann: 1H 23 Investor Presentation, page-92

1. 3,674 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 608
    one more time for those who choose to not read or do not understand……..

1. I have had floor price of $1.15 on amp for ages, with a target valuation to be achieved of $1.70.
    2. the point I often make is that it is the market, not the opinions of the hopefuls or uprampers that determine what amp is worth. There are blatant uprampers here and some who deliberately mislead.
    3. I have been critical of the amp strategy, or lack of consistency and coherence of it, the poor quality of the board and the management team over the last 5 years. I picked Ferrari as a poor choice from the start. Same with Murray. Wrong fit for the roles. Alex Wade was out of his depth with advice and wealth business. Another failure by Ferrari. Lexi and her team have continued the weakness in management through getting people who are a poor fit. For example, Hartley’s success was in an industry fund. No recent success with advisers. The newly promoted Lawler, does not have a track record of success with advisers either and also looks out of his depth. The managers of the advice business have lacked the relevant experience for 5 years. Bolr, from 3000 to 899 advisers. You can’t pretend all this loss is good. And still losing $50m pa. And then there is the CFO pass the parcel with problems in having to report writedowns in consecutive periods. Or not wanting to so they left. And if you have any doubts about the quality of the board and what the market thinks, look at the last agm vote on the Rem report.

I cannot hate the stock as it is not an animate being. And it is the individuals who are paid by us to run the business who I make critical comments about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.13
Change
-0.020(1.74%)
Mkt cap ! $2.979B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.15 $1.15 $1.13 $4.079M 3.577M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 85939 $1.13

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.14 343740 41
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.