DNA 0.00% 3.6¢ donaco international limited

I am debating whether it's worthwhile to tune into this...

1. 493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    I am debating whether it's worthwhile to tune into this presentation given that: 1. There is a 2 month suspension in all impt litigation matters involving the Thai vendor and in all 3 country jurisdictions (so what will the CEO and CFO be able to advise?); 2. The CEO has resigned and will only be in this capacity until June 2020 (so he will not have meaningful medium or LT goals/strategies to share especially given the timing and the uncertainties listed above (will his replacement or the potential for sale/mergers be commented upon?---doubt it); 3. Any updating news re the coronavirus issue impact, at least in my opinion, will have negative consequences (at least short term, if not longer).
    I suppose any info re the the first 1/2 results is still info but the first half results are still "just history" and will not result in any bonus for weary shareholders. The future of DNA is now in the making and lies inside the current negotiations between the relevant parties. Unless this can be shared, I would rather have a briefing conference after the suspension period when DNA's BoD and Mgt can speak their minds.
    To other S/H's, your thoughts are welcomed! One final question/thought is that I wonder if they have concluded the negotiations (unlikely IMO) and this briefing will be to present those results.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DNA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1678 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 137612 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.48am 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DNA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.