BGA 1.12% $4.42 bega cheese limited

1 person on the ground, wow, big analysis. Personally I have...

1. 2,212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 327
    1 person on the ground, wow, big analysis. Personally I have family who work in the factory at North Bega, I am a past supplier and my sons are current suppliers, I have family who all work for the company in various other roles. Nothing is perfect and never was going to be after the Dairy farmers purchase, your 1 friend who drives truck is seeing one part of a business that is being streamlined and yes at the moment has some problems, which many people know about as they also here the stories, but they also hear the people that count and tell the stories of how they are working to remedy the problems.

As for the moving the company forward, just maybe an imbalance in the Aus dairy industry milk pricing compared to the rest of the world is a large factor and has led to some hard times in the bulk product, which the company has been working on improving the situation, but as is usually the case, times like these leed to a more streamlined business which BGA is working towards. As always it takes time to turn a business and the management are doing a pretty decent job, Barry is one of the best in the industry.
    You seem to want instant results, that was never going to occurr, if you believe it is so terrible take the CG hit and move on as you believe you can make much more elsewhere, somehow I feel the shares were gifted to you anyway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.42
Change
-0.050(1.12%)
Mkt cap ! $1.347B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.51 $4.53 $4.41 $4.393M 982.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4259 $4.42

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.44 570 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$4.43
  Change
-0.050 ( 0.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
$4.52 $4.53 $4.41 150912
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
BGA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.