MBH 3.03% 6.4¢ maggie beer holdings ltd

Ann: 1H FY21 Results Presentation, page-7

1. 921 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I agree the results were good with good revenue and sales increases.

Personally, where this company could improve is getting the story out there.

Retailers and punters like us won't really move the market. We need volume and insto's and fundies provide that.

Based on mkt cap MBH would be well entrenched in the MICRO CAP space. Hence guys like Ellerston bought in as an example.

If Board and Mgt want to sure up the register with bigger investors, maybe let them know about the company - roadshows or networks or whatever.

Don't hide it in the last line of the release at 9:26am saying conference call at 10am same morning. PMs and analysts have to book these in their busy schedules.
    Who has time to look at a MBH announcement at 9:26am to check their results in the background of the rest of the market who are also reporting. As a shareholder I certainly missed the conference call as I didn't read the release until after 10.

It was a good result and it will get better but it could be promoted for the funds and institutions a great deal more.

Ciao

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.4¢
Change
-0.002(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $22.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.8¢ 6.8¢ 6.1¢ $20.77K 323.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 161556 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 321 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.37pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MBH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.