NEA 0.00% $2.10 nearmap ltd

You make reasonable assumptions on possible results, given the...

1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    You make reasonable assumptions on possible results, given the structure of the company it's hard to see much negative downside. There are some concerns I have though that will have an impact on the future of NEA....
    1.. Is hypercamera3 operating and producing the game-changing performance that has been intimated? Has NEA had technical problems with introduction? What are customers/subscribers saying about the results from its use?
    2. Is AI producing the results that customers/subscribers want? Has AI been a significant point-of-difference with Eagleview and other providers?
    3. A detailed update on the legal stoush with Eagleview would be useful. It seems that even a 'win' for Eagleview would/should not have much impact on NEA but it would be nice to know the current state of where this action is going.
    There have been rumours of expansion to Europe. I would like to see the company reasoning behind this before the NA operations are 'bedded in' and profitable.

I have shares in NEA for what it promises going forward so the future of the company is what interests me most, just as much as the current financials.

My expectation is that there will be improvement in the financials to about the predicted level. If so, this will give me confidence in the company future and SP. The current price is attractive so I recently added to my holding, with an air of optimism about the future that I hope is not misplaced.

There are some awful non-contributing posters on this thread, I only wish they could say something productive rather than just making personal attacks or unsubstantiated guesses. Just saying........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.