LNK 0.00% $2.09 link administration holdings limited

Not muchdiscussion on Link recently? Everyone exhausted?I don’t...

1. 69 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7

Not muchdiscussion on Link recently? Everyone exhausted?

I don’t seemuch to get excited about in the half-yearly presentation.

Revenue was,sort of Ok – a small amount over what my broker was expecting. After that, well, most of the important financial measures were on the “Miss” side of things against their expectations.

So we writeoff the Goodwill attributable to the BCMU. Doesn’t that affirm a major management error was made in the past? Accountability?

It’s alwaysa challenge with Link to wade through the distracting clutter of new client fundmember numbers, potential wins etc. That’s all very well, but how about the bottom line? Just who is this business being run for?

I am noexpert on the sorts of contracts they have with their client Funds, however, ifinflation worsens, so will wage demands from employees across all sectors. What flexibility does Link have in its contracts or do we need to await contract renewals?

Manybusinesses that go “Under Offer” enter a period of Limbo-Land, where managementand staff lose motivation to outperform because they lack the knowledge aboutthe priorities and direction of the potential new owner. I am personally hopeful that the Dye & Durham Offer (or an alternate better offer) goes ahead because otherwise there is little here (in my opinion) to presently regard Link as a compelling investment going forward. That’s a personal view – do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.