PNV 1.30% $2.33 polynovo limited

Ann: 1H FY22 Results Presentation, page-334

1. 1,304 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    your posts are fine in my book so keep going. Personal attacks are not welcome for opposing views and should not be even used to tackle the trolls. Just ignore the comments you don’t like. I have been thinking about how Ukrainian crisis will affect everything and everyone around. There is going to be lots of money used for the humanitarian aid. Oil, gas, food and medical supplies are going to be short on delivering needs. PNV MSB AVH and the like, who cares IMO. Financial sanctions will hurt everything and everybody even the countries imposing sanctions. Global economic growth and stability is under threat, and we will all feel the impact of this unnecessary conflict in Europe. Boggles my mind to watch what is happening there whilst the world is going zero carbon, electric cars, retail flying to space, responsible investing, eating organic food. F…!!! This is not the political speech guys but f…, who cares about the cash flow of PNV MSB AVH WBC WES…Attacks on people even on HT are not OK regardless of the side and the reason. I am not trying to be Mother Teresa here. I just feel we need to focus more on things that matter in life. Piece FLIESH!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.33
Change
0.030(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $1.609B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.29 $2.34 $2.27 $2.949M 1.276M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 19139 $2.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.34 14111 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.