PNV 4.63% $2.47 polynovo limited

Dear Polynovians, I mostly don't post on PNV threads as the...

1. 163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 184
    Dear Polynovians,

I mostly don't post on PNV threads as the banter is mind numbing. I've held PNV shares since 2005 (or the entity at the time that owned PNV early on). Despite the 'ups and downs' I'm a happy-ish holder.

Am I disappointed that since BTM was developed there has not been a second product such as hernia device developed/approved? Absolutely.

Am I disappointed that the sales traction for BTM hasn't hit what I thought it would for such a market disruptive product? Absolutely.

Why do I remain a happy-ish holder? Because the BTM product is sensational. It saves lives. It improves quality of life. It gets minimal infection and saves hospital time and money. The opportunity is huge. The margins are ridiculous.

What would I like to see? A few things. PNV is currently trying to do everything from R&D/manufacturing and extending through to hospital sales... a massive ask for a small company in worldwide markets. I'd love to see PNV recognise their core skill was (and should be) a R&D company. Yes distributors take a margin but margins are huge anyway. Distributors have sales people on the ground and know the market they sell into... I'd love to see that change worldwide. I'd then like the appointment of a CEO with R&D/Manufacturing/regulatory experience... ditch the sales, leave that to experts that have that as their core business. Novosorb is a sensational biodegradable substance, it can be 3D printed, the potential medical uses are endless... R&D investment returns will be offensively large. These thoughts take me back to the book "Good to Great" by Jim Collins... I think the board needs to consider what the "Core skill" PNV has and get laser focussed on that.

I'd also love to see is PNV putting some effort into investor relations... :-(

My final comment is on share price... wow. Sub $1 is astounding. I've just bought myself another wedge of shares at 98cents this morning. Dead cheap. The shorters have provided a sensational opportunity to buy up again... I really feel for holders who need to sell at these stupidly low prices!

Stay well.

Gav

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.47
Change
-0.120(4.63%)
Mkt cap ! $1.704B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.58 $2.58 $2.47 $3.191M 1.271M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 15844 $2.47

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.48 22823 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.