PNV 0.41% $2.45 polynovo limited

And about a 2% drop in GM as this costs almost nothing to...

1. 598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    And about a 2% drop in GM as this costs almost nothing to produce once capital cost of equipment has been purchased.

Think of it like a biscuit factory, COGS is minimal but the price of our biscuits is pretty bloody high but much lower than the competition - they simply can't compete in some markets!

Reducing the cost to the consumer opens up greenfield markets (India) never able to afford the alternative but the volume rises exponentially at significant margins regardless - perfect storm really.

1. Reduces cost to serve for hospitals - who does not want to reduce cost?
    2. Reduces time spent in hospital beds - patient happy, hospital happy!
    3. Better medical outcomes for patients - surgeons reputation increases and patient happy!

I could go on but I saw in another post saying this is not worth 1.5bil, you are right, based upon projected growth, competition hurdles, monster margins, future profitability, new market opportunity and launching other applications/new products I'd suggest this is worth 4 x what it is now!

I'd suggest the oversubscribed recent Cap Raise @ $1.90 also proves that case out as the market was recently buying at 40% over that and now buying at about 20% over that!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.45
Change
0.010(0.41%)
Mkt cap ! $1.691B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.45 $2.51 $2.43 $5.243M 2.122M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 35541 $2.45

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.46 2681 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.