FLN 0.00% 18.5¢ freelancer limited

First time I have seen such a low sell side in a very long...

1. 830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    First time I have seen such a low sell side in a very long time.
    Listening to Matt and the team describe forthcoming enterprise deals as "any one of which could be company making" it is easy to get excited.
    My notes from the call:
    - example of an enterprise customer use case, a defense contractor need 200 python devs very quickly. Worked with FLN to run skill tests and sourced over 100 pretty much immediately. (my comment, imagine after you have done this a couple of times, the amount of business that contractor will win being faster to scale than anybody else).
    - agreements with Novo Nordisk and Airbus signed, with work to come
    - Arrow deal saw payments for setting up the portal. Only very early revenue made it to this report.
    - Enterprise partners being qualified to bring minimum $30m GPV p.a., so potential for BIG uplifts as this comes online
    - Another Arrow-like integration with another similar partner is in testing
    - A similar integration with a financial trading platform is in the works
    - Freightlancer being vertically integrated into FLN/Escrow.com techstack. So you will be able to buy a car on a website, pay with escrow, and arrange delivery on Freightlancer.
    - Regulatory issues with marketplaces operating as payment providers. Escrow.com has an advantage as a separate biz (and has approached competitor marketplaces to offer services). This caused some slowdown in California, and may also occur in Europe, as FLN platform adapts to new payment regs.
    - Avg Freightlancer job is >$4k, vs Avg FLN job of $205 - with similar margins.
    - Matt reiterated growth via organic means. Make the platform better leads to more workers and more projects in a beneficial cycle. Ad spend gets a sugar hit, but doesn't bring as much sustained growth.
    - likes the Fiverr and Upwork listings, as their high multiples exposes FLN's low stock price
    - hasn't seen cost inflation in their marketing due to Fiverr/UPWK
    - allocating 40% of engineering resources to enterprise, as that shows such great growth prospects

There was more, but the vibe was very upbeat.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $83.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 2100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.