CLH 0.00% 6.8¢ collection house limited

"Why was there no mention of this in the quarterly company...

1. 105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    "Why was there no mention of this in the quarterly company update just a month before?"

As @dantdm2017 alluded to, that is the difference between unaudited and audited financial reporting. The standard of reporting in 4Cs is awful across the ASX.

It's a pity that Volt Bank isn't IPO-ready, they seem to be progressing at a snail's pace. I know CLH would love offload its stake in that company, but with it still not listed and raising money privately it's hard to imagine them getting much more than a few million $$ for that.

In my view the Company's fixed costs are still far too high and they need to consider consolidating some of their satellite offices.

I'm not sure offloading CLH Lawyers (CLHL) would be a good move as they would be pretty much be getting bottom dollar for that business right now. With the company selling of its PDLs though it's going to be a slower recovery for CLHL than initially anticipated (at least by myself).

As for (@dantdm2017 comment re) Directors buying stock, I'm sure that was meant sarcastically. The current Board have never supported the company through buying stock on-market. Once the recapitalisation has been completed, I would be open to some Board changes being made - starting with the Chairman.
    Last edited by jatkins72: 03/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.