CLH 0.00% 6.8¢ collection house limited

Ann: 1H21 Results Announcement, page-16

1. 772 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 154
    Lots of people in a similar boat, LordNigel. Fortunes of investing. There is risk, from many angles.

A certain barefoot investor was advertising this company for a long time. It is no surprise many leapt aboard.

I bought in, thinking their business model was sound. Seemed that way, from the research I did. Never saw a dividend. Likely won't ever see one. Am down ~80%. Wished I sold at 40c.

Any recovery will be slow, a thing of years. And as per comments above, the company hasn't adapted to changed circumstances like many others did. That will further handicap their recovery. Or prevent it entirely. Objectively, the Executives should have taken some kind of pay cut during their nearly year long suspension, but they have been rolling in overly generous remuneration for a long time. Huge numbers of staff to service massively reduced business.

It might be that we are soon to be wishing we got out at 21.5c. Hopefully that is not the case, but with this lemon nothing would surprise me anymore.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.