CLH 0.00% 6.8¢ collection house limited

Ann: 1H21 Results Announcement, page-24

1. 2,952 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1115
    Mate
    You seem to ask for advice and then ignore everyone who has responded to you.

As a long term holder, I drank from the cool-aid for a couple of years longer than many previous holders......this same mgmt assured us that there was nothing wrong with their debt ledgers (despite other major shareholders raising concerns) and despite disappointing results, people like me hung on as they continued to expand.

Their problems are not dur to covid, it's not sure to financial services review, but rather their poor purchasing decision, sale of good ledgers to boost results, and then aggressive collection tactics that turned off PDL clients.

Ultimately they had to sell their main source of income to keep the creditors at bay, and they have a bloated cost structure and limited funds to rebuild......see my earlier post https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/51473038/single

Look everyone being negative could be wrong, and perhaps this has some value, but if you don't understand the business/numbers, why invest.......buy something you know and understand and you will be better off in the long run.

Anyway, whatever you decide to do, good luck (and remember, cash is also a position in a well diversified portfolio.....nothing wrong with capital preservation.......the stock market is a great wealth builder for those patient investors)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.