JLG 1.42% $5.70 johns lyng group limited

Ann: 1H22 Results Presentation, page-17

1. 10,485 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1388
    It's best to DYOR, my mantra, but FYI is this quote from some 'lively' blog this morning:

Johns Lyng Group (ASX: JLG)

Ally Selby: Next up, we have Johns Lyng Group, which recently upgraded its revenue gardens for FY22 by 11%. Is it a buy, hold, or sell?

Martin Hickson (HOLD): Fantastic business. They're obviously benefiting from the recent floods across the East coast, made a highly accretive acquisition over in North America at the back end of last year. Great management team. Having said all that, I think it is all priced into the stock. It has a PE of 55 times, which is three times the overall market PE. So, I think it's a hold based on that valuation.

Ally Selby: It's also been caught up in the recent sell-off, its share prices falling around 7% in 2022. Is it a buy, hold, or sell?

Ben Rundle (BUY): Martin makes a good point. It's very expensive, but I still actually think it's a buy. I think that their earnings base is going to significantly increase off the back of these floods in Australia. And I think with a management team who have such a great track record buying a business in the US, they'll have a lot of success with that. So, it's one we're happy to stick with and buy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.70
Change
0.080(1.42%)
Mkt cap ! $1.585B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.65 $5.76 $5.63 $4.632M 811.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 286 $5.70

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.71 4508 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.