JLG 1.58% $5.61 johns lyng group limited

It's best to DYOR, my mantra, but FYI is this quote from some...

1. 10,484 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1388
    It's best to DYOR, my mantra, but FYI is this quote from some 'lively' blog this morning:

Johns Lyng Group (ASX: JLG)

Ally Selby: Next up, we have Johns Lyng Group, which recently upgraded its revenue gardens for FY22 by 11%. Is it a buy, hold, or sell?

Martin Hickson (HOLD): Fantastic business. They're obviously benefiting from the recent floods across the East coast, made a highly accretive acquisition over in North America at the back end of last year. Great management team. Having said all that, I think it is all priced into the stock. It has a PE of 55 times, which is three times the overall market PE. So, I think it's a hold based on that valuation.

Ally Selby: It's also been caught up in the recent sell-off, its share prices falling around 7% in 2022. Is it a buy, hold, or sell?

Ben Rundle (BUY): Martin makes a good point. It's very expensive, but I still actually think it's a buy. I think that their earnings base is going to significantly increase off the back of these floods in Australia. And I think with a management team who have such a great track record buying a business in the US, they'll have a lot of success with that. So, it's one we're happy to stick with and buy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.61
Change
-0.090(1.58%)
Mkt cap ! $1.555B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.65 $5.67 $5.54 $1.050M 187.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 2439 $5.60

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.61 1719 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.04pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.