PNV 0.00% $2.30 polynovo limited

Ann: 1H22 Results Webcast details, page-17

1. 6,512 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1912
    "David Williams however, being an experienced investment banker himself would probably know a lot more about this than me, and seems very confident that they can continue to drive the sales growth needed to justify the increase in head count and R&D and/or confident they can raise cash while not diluting shareholders too much. He is a big investor in the company having consistently bought a lot of stock on market, so you can be confident he will be trying to look after himself (and us) as an investor as well."

The point I'd add to this is what Williams has said in the past about sales staff taking I think it was 4-6 months to pay themselves off - if they new hires can continue to deliver anything close to to this, then there is indeed not much to worry about from the increased headcount in the sales team.

The only question that would then remain is whether sales growth is enough to fund the increased ambition and investment in R&D they seem to be aiming for. I have already seen see a couple of hires in this space, nothing huge, but still an increased commitment that may or may not continue to increase.

If this is not addressed and I can't get my question in, hopefully someone else can ask about their plans for R&D in the near future and if they expect to just continue to fund it with sales or if they remain open to other funding options.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.30
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.587B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.34 $2.35 $2.27 $1.711M 744.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 14000 $2.28

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.30 13896 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.