HSN 0.68% $4.42 hansen technologies limited

I was thinking Graeme going to London is appropriate to give...

1. 2,320 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    I was thinking Graeme going to London is appropriate to give room for Richard, the promote from within new CFO to grow into the role, though he seemed to be across it when speaking.

Graemes contribution to the call was meandering possibly due mainly to the tome zone and the being relative novelty of the new brief. It was apparent from the dialogue that Andrew is the primary decision maker on strategy and would be heavily involved in all phases of any acquisition.

Given the likelihood of good targets being English speaking country and we already have good footprint in North America, I think UK is exactly right place for Graeme to be.

i could not imagine conducting any serious meetings with a prospective target over zoom. Having a senior affable guy like Graeme in UK is a great way to build relationships with the key shareholders of the target, so that culture can be probed and people assessed for whether they would stay on or should be kept on post acquisition.

I suggest take the time to listen to the call, it's less than hour all up. Most of the good stuff is in first 30min. The last 30 min analyst Q's are the usual minutae, quite skippable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HSN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.42
Change
0.030(0.68%)
Mkt cap ! $899.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.40 $4.47 $4.39 $1.544M 349.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1846 $4.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.44 484 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HSN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.