NXL 3.36% $3.08 nuix limited

Great share. AI is the maybe threat to Nuix. It’s improving so...

1. 107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Great share. AI is the maybe threat to Nuix. It’s improving so fast, it is hard to see which jobs and companies will not survive. I am hoping Nuix put more effort into this area. Hire more AI competencies.

AI - the best thing since sliced bread. I’ve just been at an amazing Legalweek Conference in NY. Apparently Gen AI is the solution to everything.After the conference, my (personal) view is that we are at the very top of the “hype cycle”.AI (and Gen AI) will absolutely change how we all do things, and improve, enhance and make many tasks easier and more efficient. However, seeing our friends and colleagues promoting Gen AI in their products, when the architecture isn’t clear, pricing and economics dont make sense, current speeds dont suit many of the use cases and most importantly it isn’t clear how GenAi fits elegantly into the horizontal workflow.AI, typically is an enabling technology not the product, unless you are lucky enough to be be ChatGPT, Microsoft or one of the few owners of the GenAI products. Or #Nuix as we own our NLP (AI) technology. Which allows us to embed securely in our platform, train our AI on you data sets behind your firewall, manage the price (rather be beholden to a 3rd party) and elegantly and specifically making business workflows better.

some things in this statement from CEO that they need to address. AI is a threat. Just a thought. I may be wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.08
Change
0.100(3.36%)
Mkt cap ! $996.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.96 $3.18 $2.95 $6.754M 2.201M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4066 $3.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.08 68504 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$3.06
  Change
0.100 ( 3.53 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.05 $3.16 $2.97 713208
Last updated 15.59pm 21/05/2024 ?
NXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.