CWP 0.17% $5.72 cedar woods properties limited

Wow I would still be concerned if i was shareholders...- 71%...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Wow I would still be concerned if i was shareholders...

- 71% staff satisfaction... 3 out of 10 employees are not happy... that says alot about a company, this is continually dropping.
    - Net profit down YOY for H1.
    - Net sales dramatically down...
    - Net bank debt is increasing and costing more... will start hurting net profit
    - Increasing funding/finance facility... shows they are bracing for inflation and more costs, which will hurt the bottomline in future years
    - Selling shopping centres to increase profit/working capital... sounds desperate
    - Now new commentary "Property is a long term generator of positive returns for investors"... this just shows brace for short term pain. Property is a long term play so dont expect anything great out of CWP over the next 2-3 years. Property is good long term of individuals not for companies with high debt and low revenue... profits are evaporating
    - we are also entering higher interest rates and the amount of growth is going to slow and fall behind inflation, therefore growing at a negative rate in short term.
    - Only 257 pre sales for WA... even though WA is half of the companies portfolio of supply. A very slow burn for over half the portfolio
    - Project delays in QLD... missed out on the strong sale prices as they couldnt get organised
    - Wooloowin site doesnt include earnings past FY24.... thats a lengthy delay while holding costs and construction costs are increasing further... over 7 years since purchased and still cant develop the site!!!!
    - Looks like they havent updated their Appendix 1 : Project Pipeline... Wooloowin is not settling until FY25+ yet it says FY23... thats embarrasing
    - SA has 2 years of sales left until stock is dried up in SA...

Weak presentation and statstics in my opinion. This will be below $4 soon enough. Analysing the figures and seeing how management are directing their wording to 'property is a long term play' and lackluster market conditions... its going to be a grind for them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CWP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.