EVZ 0.00% 15.5¢ evz limited

What sort of criteria do you put in your screens and can you...

1. 1,221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    What sort of criteria do you put in your screens and can you offer any advice how to set these up.
    Good to see you can pick up under the radar opportunities like this one.

EVZ was 80c in Dec 2012.
    Then their business started struggling, with reduced sales and losses which crashed the price. Not sure why or what hapenned.
    Screening daily announcements I found this co around 9 years ago when CBA wrote off around $6M debt and the company raised funds.

It has been slowly growing since then, but a few years back just when a decent profit was expected they had some claims on their work leading to a loss. I think management will have learnt from this lesson and not wont let it happen again.

They have moved passed this and continued to scale up their revenue and profitability over the last few years. Debt has gone to zero and the cash balance is increasing- now at $8M. Low EV and business profitable.

The governments spending on diesel storage for our energy security has sent millions in work our way and this continues.

From April quarterly- $65M Viva contract due for completion this quarter, so am hopeful this quarter shows some further cash generation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $6.456K 40.35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 105053 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 9941 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.50pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.