EVZ 0.00% 16.0¢ evz limited

Ann: 1HFY24 Investor Presentation, page-15

1. 1,921 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 396
    @risk41 has pointed out one of the problems which the EVZ share price has. The legacy issues which have been mentioned usually affect market sentiment until the fundamentals show consistent improvement over time and the sentiment is overcome. That hiatus can be where the best buying opportunity is available but it pays to have done your due diligence to ensure that the issues are solved. If you feel that the legacy issues are well and truly now in the rear vision mirror then it is time to act. But only then - there are quite a number of ASX ********* which have suffered this problem and have managed to become good performers in the long term and there are just as many which have suffered for 3 years or more with stagnating low share prices despite quite good results over those years. It is not unusual for some of them to suffer a takeover due to the market not appreciating the unrecognised value. That can sometimes be the catalyst for the early astute buyer to receive his reward. I have been with EVZ for a while now and feel comfortable with how things are going so I hope we both are rewarded for our measured investing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.