STX 12.0% 28.0¢ strike energy limited

Ann: 1HFY24 Results and Operational Update, page-81

1. 415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 173
    Goldie, the problem with auto was that he/she was making an outrageous claims without any knowledge or substantial proof to his valuation of STX.
    As we know, Gina paid 420M to WE without being an operator and in addition to that she ripped that contract with Wesfarmers that WGO had , I don’t know, but I’m sure there is a termination Close in the contract that if someone take over STX, they can rip that contract off too.
    On this basis I believe WE itself worth 600M remember gas prices are higher now domestically and for someone that would be able to export that it would be even more valuable so just bottom of the barrel valuation here.
    The remaining of STX projects would on top of that Waylering , SE1 , OH, arrino , kathadani .
    At the moment, the price action is very suspicious, Stokes saying millionaires can work together, i guess that BPT Would love to have the gas from STX Properties, in the same game MiN RES Would need quite a few more Wells to have its 250 tj/d plant, as far as I know, they only got three not sure if CE is counting the Wells from WE and SE for his Plant.
    interesting times, I'm also on red but very confident I can see my money back with interest very soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
0.030(12.0%)
Mkt cap ! $801.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 28.3¢ 24.5¢ $7.221M 26.82M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 293004 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 820079 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.