I will be supporting the SPP. I see it as good value. I also see...

1. 7,573 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2083
    I will be supporting the SPP.

I see it as good value. I also see it as management trying to make amends. The $1M underwriting is a show of good faith on their part IMO.

In my mind the company needs about $3.5M to get back on track .... $800,000 to pay out Bergen, $500,000 for admin and $2M+ for exploration. I doubt that will happen this time around. If the above posts represent the opinions of the majority of SHs then the $1M is probably all that is going to come in. But short term that is enough to get by on.

I remain confident that Mt Adrah is going to prove itself. A few good hits will boost the SP and then another CR at a more sensible price should do the trick.

The SUGEC JV is always ticking in the background. There is $2M committed to explore Martins Shaft and the results from Halls Peak have been satisfactory. The current market cap is $5.5M, clearly that is cheap. It is one thing to gripe about the destruction of the SP in recent history [all valid] but it is something else altogether to allow that to interfere in deciding if the SPP price is value or not. That price is only available to the existing SHs who have suffered the pain, outsiders are not getting the chance to take advantage of our misfortune by picking up stock at a give-away price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SOC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.