SYA 3.13% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

Hi @Worf,quite rightly pointed out by Arf and Y4 , whiskey does...

1. 1,832 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9477
    Hi @Worf,

quite rightly pointed out by Arf and Y4 , whiskey does NOT represent nor speak for me, nor should he be responding for me.

And his presumption that I have no idea what will happen is totally incorrect...another Whisky fallacy.
    I am actually sensing a tone of desperation in his posting lately.....

I have asked him to refer to Sayona's constitution, their governance statement and the ASX rules.

From there you can determine what will happen post AGM.

Please refer to my post 70926596 on the 15/11, I will cut and paste some of it below-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So while I have been concentrating on the resolutions, one must also consider the possibility of this actually doing more than just sending a message.
    The possibility of these resolutions actually ALL being voted down.....
    And many of you have asked, 'So where to then?'
    Where will this lead Sayona, and what will it do to my investment?
    It is governed by a number of documents, including Sayona's Governance statement and constitution, and ASX publicly listed company rules.
    So , I have been digging through these documents and getting some professional help along the way, and in my litigious view, if the NO vote succeeds, it will achieve the following-
    1. It will hold existing directors accountable
    2. It will force board renewal immediately.
    3. It will encourage large shareholders to put forward quality nominees for the vacant director roles, who we vote on
    4. It will bring in new board skills sets and foster constructive independant viewpoints
    5. It will result in a more direct relationship between director pay and company results, ONLY rewarding strong performance.
    6. It will prevent cliques and cronyism
    7. It will represent the BEST opportunity to improve Sayona's performance
    8. It will ensure the directors work in the best interest of Sayona and its shareholders, something that has arguably been lacking of late.

What are you voting against....what we are trying to stamp out?

1. Excessive director remuneration, which is not tied to company performance
    2. Forcing shareholders to accept the board status quo. These positions are earned, they are not a right.
    3. Against Increasing non-executive directors before they are replaced
    4. The board holding VR meetings, and AVOIDING engaging with the investors in person at general meetings

This may be an underdog story, the proverbial David versus Goliath....

All we can do is try our best, help this process along and cast your vote.
    So if you have not yet voted, please follow the process I have previously layed out and make your voice heard before the 28th.
    It's pretty quick and easy.

But I reckon we have a chance here.
    A chance to help turn this around and get out of this rut we seem to be stuck in, this uncertain future.

The future, once upon a time looked very bright for Sayona.

Help us make it bright again....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $334.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.2¢ $1.115M 34.04M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
131 21151240 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 1618716 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.31 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.2¢ 21020600
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.