SYA 2.33% 4.2¢ sayona mining limited

Hey Moll/guys,I wrote about this back on the 10th.If you missed...

1. 1,832 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9480
    Hey Moll/guys,

I wrote about this back on the 10th.

If you missed it, post 70834668 will get you up to speed.

This is all part of the NO campaign, along with the website.

As is every shareholders right, I obtained the share registry directly from Sayona.

From ASIC's website-

Accessing company information

Share register

The share register is usually held at the company’s registered office and contains the name and address of each member, the number of shares held, share classes and the amount paid and unpaid on the shares.

Anyone has a right to inspect a copy of a company’s share register. As a member, you may inspect the register free of charge. However, the company may charge other people to inspect the register. The inspection fee is set out in Sch 4 of the Corporations Regulations 2001 (Corporations Regulations).

Anyone has a right to request a copy of a company’s share register. A company must provide a copy of the register to you within seven days of you requesting the copy. The maximum fee for supplying a copy of the register is set out in Sch 4 of the Corporations Regulations.

I hope you don't mind the team calling you all, but we had to counter the company's onslaught of propaganda calls.

You can also call the guys for a chat if you feel so inclined on 07 55 555 009.

Or visit the website-

https://www.agm-info.com.au/

They are on the Goldie, and I hope you find them well informed and objective, and if you don't, please let me know.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5757/5757338-79dd8f63461ea2ef6cb08031fc556aae.jpg

I know all we want is for this company to succeed and prosper....to take charge of it's own future and stop wasting precious time...

Wasting time with carbonate plant with study after study....and another study...while PLL demand their pound of flesh.

Floundering around on the ASX rudderless and without direction and purpose.

With 5 hollow pillars, a regurgitated version of what was previously set up, as the only semblance of a strategy.

The future is ours and they need to seize it NOW...not in 2030.

The underlying thematic for my the question, the question I always come back to-

Are these guys acting in the best interests of Sayona and its shareholders?

And I wish they were...I really do....I don't need this heartache...

But in good conscience I cannot accept the cards we have been dealt here.

I have tried constantly to improve the tenure since BL was forced to walk the plank, and nothing seems to work...I just can't get through....and nothing changes....

Nothing...

The same old story...the widely accepted .lack of comms, lack of vision and strategy, lack of independence, lack of skillset and business acumen...etc...etc...etc...how can we go forward with these people?

It staggers me...I just could not take it anymore and had to do something...

And these Morella updates.....more fluff.

Guess when Morella's AGM is?

IN 2 DAYS!!!

And that's why you have seen a flurry of announcements for Morella....then it will be business as usual and 'nothing to see here' for the next 12 months.

Jesus, they couldn't even co-ordinate the Tabba Taba East results with Sayona and put our own announcement out.
    I don't even think that's legal....
    And Brown is the CEO of BOTH companies...how hard can it be???

We retain 49% of the lithium and 100% of everything else they find on that property and couldn't even put a SYA announcement out?

And today's announcement is not even a SYA announcement..its Morella's, just cut out and posted as ours.

You know my opinion about this people, from the 31st of August this year, when BL was gone and Morella put an announcement out-

Morella Managing Director James Brown said:
    “I am very pleased with the level of support I have received from our Board and team in regard to some
    increased pressure on my services. I want to assure our stakeholders my responsibilities to Morella will
    not be affected.

And NOTHING for Sayona, which I could not believe and angered me to no end.

No announcement, no webinar, no letter to shareholder....nothing

Sometimes it is what remains unsaid, that reveals the truth of intention.

That's when I saw it....that's when I realised, and my opinion has not shifted, Brown favours Morella over Sayona and everything he has done since just strengthens that belief.

He cannot possibly run these 2 company's effectively.

Morella is his baby, the bastard child of his beloved Altura. and he will love her deeply and more completely, than he ever will Sayona.

So yeah, I am making a stand.

And with my fellow retail brothers and sisters, and some further investors up the food chain, WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE

Vote NO to lack of comms.
    Vote NO to lack of independence.
    Vote NO to a lack of foresight and strategy
    and Vote NO to a lack of Aussie Mongrel in these guys, who lost their baby Altura, even when they thought they had done enough to save her.

Vote NO, to give Sayona, its best chance for a bright future.

i we

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
-0.001(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $442.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.4¢ 4.2¢ $248.1K 5.788M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
52 9143187 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 2981422 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.44am 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.16 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.3¢ 4.3¢ 4.2¢ 2862118
Last updated 10.52am 05/06/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.