1PG 0.00% 16.5¢ 1-page limited

Ann: 1PG Grows Database to more than 1.1 Billion Profiles, page-71

1. 668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Please don't use the word 'scrape'. 1-Page aggregates publicly available data. Data scraping is commonly associated with programs that penetrate 'authentication walls' (can't remember the correct term to describe this), which in most cases would be against the law or the sites TOS. Therefore the company doesn't want this term used as it is certainly not what 1-Page is doing. LinkedIn want to make a certain amount of its profile data publicly available so that they get strong hits in Google search results. If they protected it all behind login authentication, then it wouldnt get as accurate Google search results. That's my take on it anyway, I might be wrong.

Please remember the high calibre people on the 1-Page management team and advisory board. They have people with a massive amount of experience with the U.S. HR market. So although we might question things and not fully understand it now, I doubt that these gurus would have missed something that we didn't...nor would companies like Accenture and Amazon sign up to use it if it didn't work!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1PG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.