STX 10.0% 22.0¢ strike energy limited

“Our JV relationship management is a concern. Our major...

1. 1,694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 558
    “Our JV relationship management is a concern. Our major discovery at WE years away from producing. Why? Will Gina continue to wait? I think she will be in Nev’s ear right now. She can’t commit to her projects even when she owns significant reserves. The only way around it is for her or Min to take over STX and build a big gas plant as rumoured at the recent field excursion.”

Think about your comment I have highlighted above. Do you honestly believe SN is employed to simply” wag” Gina’s tail. Let me guess, Yes Gina, No Gina, three bags full Gina! What MD of a company would drill a 50% owned project (i.e WE ), which is equally owned by a likely suitor of STX in any takeover scenario, than rather drill a 100% owned project nearby that has very strong potential to add significantly to our resource base first? SN works for us shareholders, not Gina, not Chris Ellison, not Kerry Stokes! If Gina is chewing Nev’s ear, well……let her chew away! SN’s role is to put our company in the best position, i.e. add resources that we own 100%, before any takeover shenanigans begin. I actually laughed when I saw the extra hole added at Walyering, allowing more resources to be added at our sole producing operation, prior to moving the rig north up onto the WE field. The ball is in Gina’s court, or in any other suitors’ court if they wish to strike early. It is not SN’s role to hit a gentle lob back over the net so Gina can smash a forehand down the sideline. Surely in all your stated years working in the WA mining industry you can see what SN and BOD of Strike are doing in an attempt to add real value before any takeover action begins?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.020(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $629.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 22.0¢ 20.0¢ $1.918M 8.948M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 232512 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 406045 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
21.8¢
  Change
0.020 ( 8.91 %)
Open High Low Volume
20.0¢ 22.0¢ 20.0¢ 3002155
Last updated 15.59pm 29/04/2024 ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.