FLN 2.44% 20.0¢ freelancer limited

Ann: 1Q21 Cash Flow and Activity Report, page-7

1. 126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Some Q&A points from the call that stood out to me (all asked by attendees).... overall I think today's call showed a lot of promise

Splitting Freelancer / Escrow entities -- didn't rule it out as both have value

Is there an opportunity for Escrow with Autotrader? Answer was that USA, CAN, UK(or was it EUR) are three different entities with different ownership but they are definitely progressing with one of them, and another has potential. I can only really view this as a positive

Freightlancer, Matt was reluctant to talk about but he gave a timeline, indicating we should be hearing some big things about Freightlancer in the next 8 weeks

Alexa ranking, Matt specifically said his expectation is to be in the low 100's of Alexa rating. Yellowfin will be pleased to hear this

eBay 4-5 more categories in discussion aside from cars / watches. He didn't list any but I can think of jewellery / art, luxury goods (i.e. louis vuitton etc), marine... all with high value and an implicit need for inspection or authentication
    Last edited by zdzz: 20/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $90.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.0¢ $1.359K 7.092K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 864 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.