FLN 0.00% 21.0¢ freelancer limited

I think we have found the bottom. I have been a stoic supporter...

1. 1,641 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147

I think we have found the bottom.
    I have been a stoic supporter of FLN for many years, in fact, I was one of the few big buyers when FLN was tanking to the 30's and 40's .......in fact my fingers were quivering over my computer mouse when MB beat me to snap up that 100000 @ 0.27c order.........it turned out to be the absolute nadir for FLN and it never looked back. Oh well, "can't win em all".
    The user numbers and jobs posted have grown substatially since those days along with ESCROW and now Freightlancer ( Load Shift ). The scale of organic growth has to eventually catch up with valuation and that is why I think we may have found a new floor. Sentiment will be absolutley trashed if MB delivers another klanger like last time but if it shows any signs of growth, we will be riding a wave optimism and the stock will take off......like UPWK and FVRR.
    I was worried that sentiment would drive it down to IPO price ( 50c ) but I don't believe it is going to happen now and think it is more likely to grind higher, climbing the wall of worry.

My prediction......It will be a wild, volatile, ride but the trend will be higher

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $94.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17152 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 274962 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.