FLN 0.00% 21.0¢ freelancer limited

Upwork doesn't give out those numbers so its hard to say but i...

1. 867 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    Upwork doesn't give out those numbers so its hard to say but i can guarantee FLN has less active users, the SP difference doesn't specifically come down to the number of the users. Upwork gets more jobs then FLN does and the job prices are much higher. Also remember Upwork has a different pricing model. They also get significant revenue from the marketplace side where freelancers post a sort of shopping list of there services, something that MB refuses to add.

Upwork and Fiverr are constantly adding features in there platform for both freelancers and job posters, however FLN has done nothing this year. Would you keep buying the first model of an iphone or would you buy the latest model that's constantly been improved?

Over the next couple of years tech talent will become scarcer and scarcer, companies will need to tap into the third world countries and employ tech talent remotely if they want to evolve there products, if MB does not start modifying the platform now to to anticipate this requirement then the FLN site will surely die a slow death. FLN has the largest database of highly qualified and underemployed workers in the third world and this is really valuable to anyone who can tap into it. It's so important to start adding in the features now to better manage freelancer's remotely and assist companies with onboarding them

At this point with FLN doing nothing i can guarantee Upwork will be $100+ in 3 years and FLN will still be sub $1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $94.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 148 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 34832 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
20.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 20.5¢ 9
Last updated 13.17pm 03/05/2024 ?
FLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.