FLN 0.00% 18.0¢ freelancer limited

Seems possible. There have been roughly 20 interventions by...

1. 493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 121
    Seems possible. There have been roughly 20 interventions by MB/SC in the stock price usually in the range 0.40 to 0.49 (oops, I'm sorry, "recognitions of the amazing future long term value of the company that happen to only extend to about $20K of their cash at a time"). The SP has sat in this range for about 2 months without a peep.

What would taking it private get them? An acquirer could buy FLN directly without the intermediate step of taking it private (although I privately suspect that an acquirer would not offer FLN its MC, much less MC + a premium, if they could see what they might see during due diligence about FLN). Relaunching it on another exchange is a possibility but where and why?

FLN's structure is designed to maximize MB's control. There's no way you could have FLN's board and management structure and relaunch on NASDAQ or NYSE. That said, a recap and big raise - with a truly independent board, and an end to the "MB and the Seven Dwarfs" structure of the company (where no-one in any significant generalist or technical management role has *any* real qualifications or experience outside FLN). A relaunch and refocus on the core business (not Escrow or Freightlancer) would probably be really good for FLN, but would MB go for it?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $81.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 68815 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.