VFX 0.00% 0.5¢ visionflex group limited

You have an unfortunate and persistent negative sentiment of 1ST...

1. 316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    You have an unfortunate and persistent negative sentiment of 1ST and it is clear that will never change. Time to sell up and move on mate? Not sure what you are hoping to gain by moaning here every now and then?

As a result of your posts though I thought I would do a little more research. I have never properly read the original prospectus from 2015 so thought I would go back and have a good look. What I learned is that the company has grown revenue almost 500% since listing and increased its footprint equally impressively. Perhaps the asking price at listing was too high, yet investors were willing to jump in at 35c despite how small the company was then, and despite being no track record of significant historical growth. It seems to me that the company has progressed its business plan in line with the prospectus and grown the company 5 fold since listing.

Since listing, the market has gone up and down as markets do. The original prospectus and investment was entirely speculative given the data. I personally think it is a crime for investors to cry poor because their "punt" didn't work out. It was always only ever a punt.

Fast forward to now and what do we have? A significantly larger business with a more mature product and solid market presence and evidence of continued quarter on quarter growth. Solid team, great customers base, significant market opportunity and solid product/market fit. For me, to have all of these ticks in a microcap usually means good things lay ahead for patient investors. That is why I remain so positive.

Stop looking over your shoulder mate and look ahead. I know that this is hard when you have had an investment failure, but mate, this stock at listing was always only ever a punt! Now it is not IMO and the evidence of the SAAS metrics etc is clear proof of that. But hey, I know you don't understand these metrics by your own admission in previous posts so not sure what else any of us can say except - move on, especially as you never provide any substance for your comments, always just personal attacks on the CEO or others.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.085M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 765846 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 120000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.